Letter to the Editor
We want to expand our press outreach to local papers across the globe and this is where you come in! This year, in preparation for #MillionsMissing week, we are asking for people to send letters to the editors for their local papers. Letters to the Editors are a great way to get published and can be a powerful advocacy tool.
You can even start this action right away! The more press, the better!
Scroll down to access the US, UK, & Scotland Letter to the Editor Toolkits.
Not in the US, UK or Scotland? Not too worry- use these templates to create what you need for your country!
letter to the editor
Letters to the Editors are important
- You can reach a large audience.
- Great way to start a conversation around an issue that is important to you.
- Helpful way to educate and spread awareness about ME.
- Letters to the Editors are often monitored by elected officials.
- Letter to the Editors are a great way to catch the attention of journalists at the newspaper who may write a full article.